Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!!

So, my little sister in law doesn't really care too much for cake. (I wish I had that problem!) So, for her birthday in May I made this. It's not so pretty at this point, I forgot to take a picture until after my family had destroyed half of my masterpiece! Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
(this is where I get technical)
A few boxes of Ice Cream Sandwiches
Big Tub of Cool Whip
Jar of Hot Fudge
Layer Ice Cream Sandwiches in bottom of 9x13 cake pan. Spread layer of Cool Whip over top. Top Cool Whip with Hot Fudge. Repeat, ending with Hot Fudge on top... Put into freezer to set up, & viola! Ice Cream Sandwich CAKE!!! YUM!!!
**It was a HUGE hit!!!

2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

You are a GENIUS! That looks amazing!

KATE said...

I don't know if you can see it, but there are fork marks in the side. We're classy here at my house and plates were just too much hassle, we just eat straight from the pan! ha ha