Two Sun Dried Tomato Basil TortillasFavorite Veggies
Favorite Cream Cheese Spread
~ Take One Tortilla, spread with cream cheese. Top with another tortilla, spread with cream cheese again. Put layer of veggies down the middle of tortilla.
Then I top mine with Tony Chachere's More Spice Seasoning. It's like a spicy salt. We love it.
Roll up Tortillas.
Cut & Serve! Yum!!
**I ALWAYS use avocados, they are a must for me. As far as the rest I use whatever I happen to have. When I'm serving to people I try to make them pretty, so I try to use tomatoes or red bell peppers. Sometimes I even use yellow bell peppers, a lettuce leaf, and mushrooms. I honestly use whatever veggies I have. I also use the less fat plain cream cheese. These are a huge hit & I use the second tortilla because it helps with the sturdiness of the roll. Trust me, it's worth it! YUM, enjoy!!
2 comments:
YUMMY! I love lemon pepper on avocados! I'll have to try your spicy salt stuff!
It's so yummy!
Post a Comment